- Version 0.1 (31 July 2008)
- Initial release (beta). Targets SAMP WD v1.0 (25 June 2008).
- Version 0.2 (19 September 2008)
- Code reorganisation and pluggable XML-RPC implementation:
- The XML-RPC and Standard Profile-related parts of the library have
been reorganised somewhat.
A new package
ant its descendants now hold all
the code which relates specifically to XML-RPC communications and
the SAMP Standard Profile; the code in the other packages is
profile-agnostic and handles only transport-independent aspects
of the protocol.
xmlrpc package itself defines a pluggable
interface for providing XML-RPC client and server functionality;
two implementations are also provided, in the packages
The Apache one is basically what was there in previous versions;
the internal one is completely freestanding, and if this is used
the Apache XML-RPC library is not required for operation.
- GUI functionality added
- There are more classes in the
to facilitate high-level use of SAMP within GUI applications.
provides Actions suitable for insertion in a general SAMP control menu,
provides menus and Actions for sending particular messages.
- New command
- Logs received messages to the terminal.
Useful for debugging.
- Minor changes:
- Moved some GUI functionality from
HubClient privateKey member is now an Object
not a String, for greater generality.
HubRunner class moved from package
- Several other more or less minor changes.
- Version 0.2-1
(25 September 2008)
- Fixed a problem with XML-RPC implementation when running in
presence of unexpected (not 1.2) version of Apache XML-RPC
jsamp.xmlrpc.impl property now correctly propagated
to JVM running external hub.
- Race condition in unit tests which sometimes gave false
failures is fixed.
- Fixed threading problem in
hubmonitor which meant that
sometimes window did not appear.
- Some other minor items.